I am maintaining a clean and safe environment for the peace of mind of my clients.
- I sanitize all surfaces that may be touched, throughout the day.
- You will be required to wear a mask while in the building and during your entire session.
- Please remain in your car until your appointment time and wash your hands in the restroom when you come in.
- I will take your temperature with a touch-less, infrared thermometer and ask you about symptoms.
- If you feel sick, have a fever, any symptoms, or have been around any person with COVID, please cancel your appointment with as much notice as possible and you will not be penalized.
Thank you for your patience and I look forward to seeing you soon!
I have 15 years of experience as a licensed massage therapist. I feel blessed to have the opportunity to help people feel better every day.
My bodywork style is different from other massage therapists in the area. I have over 1000 hours of massage therapy training from the Texas Healing Arts Institute in Austin and the International Professional School of Bodywork in San Diego.
I completed yoga teacher training in 2014 and I've taken many additional holistic health classes locally. This continuing education helps me to create therapeutic massages that relieve pain, reduce stress and help to enhance your overall body awareness.
My sessions blend a relaxing circulatory massage with deep tissue massage, Asian bodywork, gentle stretching and many additional massage techniques. I often include energy work during massage sessions to assist in healing on all levels. And the massage cream I use is organic and locally made.
Come in and relax on a comfortable, heated massage table with relaxing music.
After your massage, I may provide additional information on stretching, nutrition or pain prevention to help empower you in your healing process.
Click the 'Book Now' button to schedule your massage therapy appointment at my Fort Collins office today!
Have a wonderful day,
Soothing Therapeutic Massage, LLC